Ah yes! One of the most memorable events of a high school student has arrived but never left. February 12th of 2011, a night we waited for. A single mistake can't even mess it up. It was a night of revelry, indeed. A night of freedom, being true to myself... The moment I walked the halls of that school, I knew.. It was going to be a celebration of our lives. Each teen's faces had marked excitement and freedom. After all those hard work the Juniors and Seniors had gone through, finally!... A time to rest.. A time to treasure.. Forever. Truly a teen needs independence. That moment where no parents allowed, no rules, just happiness and respect. Yeah... The table I was assigned really sucks!! But hey.. It didn't matter to me. I wouldn't let a table of girls and boys ruin my night of revelry, am I? I mean who would want to brag about a sinking ship at a time like that.. No one. Beautiful red roses displayed at a colorful garden filled with joy and vivacious warm and cold breeze blending together. The sparkling diamonds placed at the students' eyes were irreplaceable. The stars glowing brightly at the sky and the moon, shining perfectly at us. It was perfection! The flawless heels hitting the dance floor was loud!... I never expected it to be so...spectacular. Not even a tiny bug could ruin such night. Not even swollen feet because of getting stomped nor tired of wearing 4inches heels could erase all these in our minds.. Not even Einstein could calculate the total happiness I felt that night. Even Shakespeare couldn't picture my face while rocking the dance floor...

(Left: Me, Right: Jillyn Tagle)
It's a bad shot. I KNOW!! But heyyyyyy... You could see how fun we're having. (Photo taken before our Candle Ceremony) Hey! We're Juniors ! Next year(hopefully), we're Seniors! About to graduate the high school life of PCS and enter another dimension called "College"...
(My apologies. still working on my blogging skills... so)
No comments:
Post a Comment