Not everyone have fashion importance in them. It's not a bad thing, really. If one feels comfortable on what he/she wears, it's cool. But isn't it nice if you look more presentable which gives you a boost of confidence and a good impression from others which is good for you! For others, fashion is just a way of being noticed while walking down the street or "can you afford one of the garments I'm wearing?" It's crazy how opinionated people are. I consider myself opinionated too... Do you see how fashion changes the world?
Fashion Designers all over the world have visions on what a woman should and wanted to wear which is fascinating to find because a single designer finds it difficult to come up with the right garment and style for his/her new upcoming collection. A woman has her own taste, likes and she also has her own sense of fashion. These clothes are made to state what a woman has to say or feel, what kind of person is she or what she wants to be. In short, fashion is an element of where we can express our character. Which is why I love fashion. It's the only way I could express my thoughts and feelings without saying anything. Through my clothes, I can tell everything!
You see how fun fashion can be? The thought of a designer was interpreted through the garment he/she made and how the buyer saw the designer's intention of making it by how she wears it. I know, how I speak is very confusing. I'm not really good at this, but this is only way could really tell someone my thoughts... if anyone is really reading. Anyone?
Last 2 weeks I was about to buy a garment for this summer. But my mom stopped me and said, "Why are you even planning on buying this garment when you have other clothes to use? Besides, you will only wear this once or twice. If you feel like you don't want it anymore, you stuck it in your wardrobe. It's just a waste of money!" When she said that I found it actually true! and that's where I reminded myself, "Never buy clothes you will wear once or twice or maybe, never! You're only wasting money." Shiz. My mom really...
I know she's telling the truth. That is why I happened to be saving money for my useful personal needs!
Sometimes, to make use of my old fashion clothes, I crop them of design them according to what I want! and that is a very hard task to do. You have to measure your body length and use that measurement for cutting or sewing the clothe you're gonna redesign. This is the reason why I fell in so much love for fashion. It's quite a disaster sometimes...
My sister, has a tiny sense of fashion because of taking care of two children, is really frustrating not so often. She has got to get out of those hideous tiny fashion sense and get out as a cool fashionable mom! She's got this fil-beauty and is really bothering me because she out-of-track since the day she got labor. It sucks! There were several times I've been trying to help her choose the right clothes to wear for going out but, blagh!... she's not listening to me. Hey, I just want her to look more presentable, ey!
Ohh.. Fashion... style... fashion... style... fashion. When will you ever give up?
I think that the fashion industry in our generation now are really trying to reborn the old fashion before making it modern yet vintage style, retro-modern, and many more. It's amazing how designers come up with this. Makes me wonder, how do they know what style is in for the next season or year? Well, bravo to them!
Now, the new lines for fashion styles are the 70's - 80's look. Yeah, yeah... It's been a long time since I've hated the 70's. As far as I know, it was the worst generation. Gah. But not all the 70's look I hate. Only those wide-legged jeans and those peace signs. But that was before! Now I know why there were like that. Thanks to a movie I don't even know the title. Dumb really...
I'm blaming my mother for giving away all her vintage clothes. I love vintage clothes! I wish I could find some for free... You know wearing them gives me the feeling of appreciation to the first Einstein's who discovered the world of fashion. So I raise 2 thumbs up to them! They're the source of my strength and eagerness of becoming a fashion designer someday.
So now I say, love those mankind who doesn't have the appreciation for fashion and the ones who do. Fashion is our way of expressing ourselves which makes us unique. In these styles, we discover what kind of person a person truly is. Fashion is Us!
Now reader, how well do you appreciate fashion? The way you appreciate garments is the way how you appreciate a designer...
No comments:
Post a Comment