Yey! Today I got to buy the book that I wanted, which was Paper Cuts(by Pam Pastor). Thanks to my mom. I only asked for one, but I got two new things I could drown myself into for the next couple of weeks. Yey me!!
One more thing, the other day I found an old kiddie camera(not digital, old camera) while I was looking for something I could use to make hideous artcrafts from toothpaste boxes and other small boxes. I thought it didn't work so I got a refund from the store in states from where we actually bought it as a present for my 11th birthday. My 11th birthday. The other night, I tried to open the camera but I couldn't so I took some double A batteries because it was what I needed to make it work and guess what, it freaking did!!! After 5years of stocking it up my room, it finally worked. All I needed was a "Double A Battery, L R6". It freaking has to be "AA LR6". That fugly camera made me suffer.
But now, I'm cool with it. This afternoon, me and my mom took it to Island Photo so they can take a look and see what's wrong with my kiddie camera. Say.. they couldn't put new film because they couldn't put a new film!! It broke my heart. I don't wanna to use digital camera because I wanted to use vintage cameras. I appreciate vintage too much. So I made a fugly face but I know they wouldn't notice it because of my unpredictable facial expressions.
Well, hopefully the film from my camera can be developed so I could have several memories I could hold on to the day that camera was reborn from the dead.
No comments:
Post a Comment