Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I eat more, more and more.

For me, my mom's cooking is the best. Besides the fact that I'm usually not in the mood to eat her cooking, I still love it.


To be honest, there is a huge wall built between me and our kitchen (except for the refrigerator, of course). I do not cook! Maybe instant food, I do but me holding a knife and slicing carrots, potatoes, and stuff.. Never.


But guess what, I eat a lot more than you think and see. My waistline is actually 26. It is 26 and I'm not kidding. Whenever I see photos of good food, I starve myself from calm to drooling. Crazy, but true!


There were times before and still happening that I would dream of living in Ice Cream Land. For example, The Candy Land on Katy Perry's California Girls Music Video. I daydream of having a bowl banana split on my lap while reading a book of just lying on my bed. And the fact that my cousin and my other relatives are claiming that I have "bulate" in my tummy, in reality I do not, are so jealous of me being so skinny even if they feed me a whole building of ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment