Okay, so I've been busy looking for a really good(great, actually) book to buy before summer ends. I just finished a book called, Crush Du Jour by Micol Ostow. It took me a day(or less) to finish the book. It's just a short novel about a girl's way to her man's heart(which she thought was through the stomach). They love cooking so it wasn't really difficult for her to put the cherry on top of her life.
This is the book I bought when I was in my freshman year(2008-2009)
I'm a bored, broke kid!
Tomorrow, it's Mother's day. And I don't have any idea on how to make this day special for my momS. Yes, moms with a capital S. See, well you can't actually see it but I'm an adopted child(adopted by my real mother's auntie). To be honest, there's this Hundred Years War going on between them. It's complicated but that's the most facts I could lay on the table.
Woopie! Mother's Day Special, how am I suppose to make it special if I have no idea what to do?! My head's currently focused on what book should I buy. Mmmmmm . . .
I think I'd go on buying for my foster mom. Then for my real mother, I don't really know yet. Maybe we'll celebrate it today? Can you please help me? Ideas?
Sadly, I don't cook. I'm not a master in our kitchen, you know. I cook, the most basic things in the world: rice, instant noodles and canned goods. I mean, that is not even cooking, right? You just heat it up for it's already cooked(well, not really cook, cook). You get the idea.
So that's what I've been up to this whole summer. To be honest, the reading part was not planned. I just felt like reading because I read it in a magazine! Well, thanks to that magazine my summer's not a total bore! And hey there, please help me think of something that would make Mother's Day special for my mothers? I'm a bit lazy to do a lot of work, but I guess I'll make an exception. It's mother's day anyway.

No comments:
Post a Comment