So last Sunday, which was 15th of May, we had a little celebration in our home because it's fiesta in our place. So happy there's gonna be a lot of people again. No dorky me wishes to the mirror asking for a faster way for Christmas to arrive (it is pretty insane!!). There's lots of food, not spaghetti but pancit(bihon). Very yummy, actually! Then there's salad and more. For our main dish, Mechado, a yummy Filipino recipe; beef drowning in sauce, the way I, we kids like it. So I was the first to eat because I couldn't take my eyes off all the dish and my stomach was crying for food, so my mom agreed. I was almost done when The Adam's Family(we called them that) arrived. They're all there, but not my other cousin who joined a mountain hike (I can't remember the mountain's complicated name). I really didn't mind them arriving, I was busy eating. I chewed like they are gonna grab my food.. Nah just kidding! They came in, blah blah blah. chat with my mom, with me and with the newest dog, HATCH. Cute name, right? The breed of the dog: half Askal*, half Shiatsu.
Oh wait, I have a picture of Hatch.... (source: My cousin's account)
So here's Hatch when she was a baby. They got her with eyes closed so it is pretty fun to have seen this little cutie open her eyes for the very first time. A couple of months later...
This is Hatch when she arrived at our place for the first time. Some say she looks like a German Shepherd but no, she is not a German Shepherd dog.
So there. I can't tell you everything yet. But the story about fiesta goes on... It is a long one actually.So, stay tuned!


No comments:
Post a Comment