Monday, April 25, 2011

Not The Best

Okay, so I have to admit (to anyone out there), I'M NOT A BORN WRITER!!! I don't have talent in writing. I'm not even sure of what I'm capable of doing, I'm working on it but still...I can't because the world's more dangerous than ever and my mom is turning to this insane giant lips who tries to eat me when I wanna explore my town and the other towns. I suck at this blogging thing but I can't stop blogging. You see this is the only place, and I meant the only place where I can tell someone, whoever the heck is reading my blog my sort of life experience. I am such a Inexperienced person. I've got this independence I can't even master and I'm still the typical girl who comes crawling back to mommy when she tripped, or when she's got boo-boo's. Ooooh, I can't even find a summer job because it's against our law.


So every summer has been a living doom for me especially when there's no outdoor stuff to do or maybe cancelled outing maybe because some are not interested, chooses the people they wanna be with, they have other plans. It's good thing that I have my friends with me to accompany me with on my "oh my so boring summer".


So by this moment, I am currently talking to my friend and she's talking about her experiences about her life and most importantly, her love life. Her love life's like this movie every girl dreams of. She has this relationship complication and I'm here listening to her (we're using our cellphones) and giving out advices if it's in need and here I am, one of the boys. I envy her because of her situation though I know that it's tough for her and I will always be here for her no matter what. so there are times that I thought that maybe, God wants me to become a nun! For instance, charity work which I have got to continue, I suck or maybe having no relationship... "God, please... I'm not desperate but wouldn't it be nice if you lend me one of your beloved son to accompany me with my blessed everyday life. Thank you. I love you."


I'll tell more soon...

1 comment: