Friday, April 15, 2011

16 at work

Today, my sister is having her interview where her friend is working. But before that, she's gonna meet up with my mom. She actually lives in Cavite for this summer. So it 2hours away from our official city...


She told me that I should give her some of my fashion sketches so she could show them to whoever is suppose to see it. You know, they might like it but I don't wanna get my hopes up and yet, I have my hopes up! She also blackmailed me by not giving me the stuff, the ones I left in Cavite. She's so bad but I'm just like that somehow, worse. Heyah...


My sketches were messy, it's not together. I had to make 4-5 sketches (I only made 4 sketches) drawn on a short bond paper. I finished a few minutes ago, it was chic, sleek and (for me..) it's a teen's high fashion. I am actually in love with vintage stuff and vintage couture garments so I had my designs inspired by the 1950's and up. I have to make it look modern-vintage so it's not easy making it. I'm not really used to drawing  a woman in a dress except for drawing a circle for the head, a triangle for the dress and 4 lines for hands and feet. But that's totally crazy, I mean I know I can do better but it's not my forte... It's so frustrating. 


I hope they realized that my sample sketches were good..or better! I wanted a job for fun. It is so boring in our house. There's a lot going on outside but the sun is smiling too big nowadays! I wish my sister gets the job and she could help me get one too! *Hahahaha.* I am a very adventurous person so I wanna try everything I see that's really fun and super awesome! But there's a bit of a problem, right there... I W-A-S N-O-T A-L-L-O-W-E-D FOR SUPER AWESOME ADVENTURES! >:| That's a nerve-wracking idea.


Am I too young to work? I'm 16 and still treated like a baby?... I wish the world's EVIL-FREE so I could do extreme adventures. I hate being treated like a baby, but what can I do? I am "the baby". *Sighs*


One more thing: my grandma is my mother. My real mother, I still call her mom but there's a WW3 going on between these two so I'm not allowed to talk to my real mom but sometimes I break the rules if I have no else to run to. My grandmother doesn't like traveling a lot so we stay at home almost "all the time"! Old people.... tsk. But I still love her, you know. 


So, can you give me advice on what should I do this summer? I actually have my friend with me doing stuff together. But sometimes, we're having troubles like having pocket holes so it's a disaster for us. So...? Any ideas? Anyone? My mind's seems to be a bit desperate, so I'm in a crazy situation here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment