Friday, April 8, 2011

Money Exchange Student

Because of the world economy crisis, many people lost their jobs, houses, and every luxury they used to have. Who's to blame? It's us. We all made it happen.

Let's say 3 out of 10 people are willing to help out to save Mother Earth. But what about the rest? Are they living for the better or they're just living for themselves? Some say they're doing such crimes to help their loved ones out. But that help*, is that enough for them to feel the warmth of sunrise until they the day they got their first gray hair? I guess not...

I am just so torn about this calamity happening. One mistake could definitely affect all. It changes everything. See this economy crisis... It's affecting our lives, well my life. I'm so upset of how I can't just tell the world that we should all work together to save this planet. But hey!... who would listen to a 16year old like me huh?? Am I some brat who knows how to care for her planet but still cannot seriously do anything?!

I'm saying this because my mom's thinking about transferring me to another school for my senior year. As far as I know it's not being entertained because, I'm a graduating student! I don't wanna stop attending school because of money crisis. You see this? People don't have money to spend for their everyday needs because of low economy. It's good on how she helps her brother because he got fired. It's actually kind of her, but if he haven't lost his job, she wouldn't think of transferring me to other school...right?

It's just so frustrating on how the world is gonna end, TERRIBLE ENDING.

We all wanna live life to its very fullest but how could we do that? I admit that somehow I only think about how I look or let's say, me... only me. It's horrible and I feel that. But humans are not perfect. We were made with pure imperfection. Know why? It's because God did it on purpose! He wants us to be the one to finish the miraculous beauty he started a thousand of years ago. We are actually born to save and continue the wonders of His creation. That is why.

So now, I suffer of heartbreak and sealed lips (sighs). I can't stand the fact of being an outcast like Chicken Little. He's a chick who has good friends but still feels like he's got chickenpox that never disappears.

What should I do? I don't want to transfer but something in me says it's time to consider it. I don't want to leave my friends. There has been bad and great memories yeah... the ones who made me today. A part of my heart also says that it's time to leave the bird cage and be free, think outside the box.

It this what life means? I guess... HELP would be good. Anyone???

No comments:

Post a Comment