Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Worth No Money I

Hey there! So I know that it has been a while since my last post here. I enjoyed my few days of summer before school knocks it down so, yeah. So here are some photos of the happenings last time.


Her sneakers. Her cool, dirty sneakers! 


On the left side of this photo is the PowerPlant Mall. it's surrounded by tall towers so you can't see the mall from afar, only the buildings. 


This is The Grove Residence building. There's more tower to be honest. They're currently building one in front of the mall. 


(c)LeninRoces Photography
A year 2000 "one peso coin"



 I look really pretty here. No make up and covered in sweat after a long jog around the whole residence.




 Behind us is the Ateneo School of Professionals at The Grove.




 So here she took a photo of my rosary, the one I brought wherever I go.
It's perfect for Holy Week!


This photo is hard for me to capture. There are lots of leaves surrounding it
and it's far from where I'm standing but this is the result so I'm still happy. 





These flowers were taken by me! They're not for high photography, just for fun.
This shot right here is my fist shot! :) 




Alrighty! Those photos my friend are just teasers!~ It's really fun. We had a 12hour bonding day!!! *my place* (first time ey?!)


So, I'll keep in touch for more photos. I'll see you soon! Love for all!


NOTE: Photos are for eyes only. No copyrights. This is for public journal. ALL PHOTOS ARE NOT EDITED.

No comments:

Post a Comment