My cousin is a college student. But today, she's a graduate. She studied at Adamson University(Philippines) and took up BA Information Technology. What a milestone.
My cousin and I aren't that close. Actually, we were never close to each other! Not a bit. I our family, I'm not that socialized. Yeah, I know it's quite crazy. But that's me! I do not know why but I'm not that close to them. Well, maybe few like less than 5 and there's tons of them so... It's pretty obvious that I'm a shy guy.
You know that's the weird thing? 'cause when I'm at school or somewhere else, I'm so friendly! I like meeting new people, socialize with them and other stuff. I guess my blood line's not so well connected to me.
I wish I could also graduate in a major way!! I envy her. Puh-lease... I know it's up to me but what can I do?? Math and I don't bond so well. I'm always the "X Factor" that's being eliminated to get the right answer. So it's gonna be a tough journey for me.
Right now, it's spring!! But there's no spring in our tropical country. I'm already a senior. Can you believe it? I am surviving high school even though there's too much obstacles and bad influences out there.
I wish it'll all turn out the exact events with my clever cousins so it wouldn't be so hard to pass high school.
No comments:
Post a Comment