![]() |
| Here, behind you see some used kitchen stuff we used for our chocolate-coffee drink. It was delish! |
![]() |
| This is her artwork. "Darius" was someone special to him. She's pretty amazing, I know! |
This is my good friend, Michele Lenin Roces. She's outgoing, vivacious and so much more.
We love to hang out at her place and do crazy and fun stuff! We like to dress up using her
mom's vintage clothes or we have our own clothes to style it the way we wanted.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE ARTWORK PHOTOS:
![]() |
| This one's was unfinished as you see. But it's still "wow!"...right? :) |
![]() |
| I took the opportunity to take a photo of myself (though it's not good) while she's fixing the dvd of Black Swan. |
![]() |
| I know, I know... To much happiness. But something was funny!! I'm a natural smile-r. :) |
![]() |
| So she took this one while I played the stuff in my bag, on the bed and the other cameras they have. |
You see? Okay, some photos were bad enough to be here so I didn't put 'em all here. But I think these are good enough, right? Anyway, we might not have the kind of summer we wanna have but this summer is awesome for us! We get to have adventures on our own as incoming SENIORS!!! I mean, who gets to get up at 4/5am in the morning to get ready for a 6am jogging at The Grove, Rockwell, Makati? We were actually gona jog at 5am at The Grove but I had cramps and it was really dark so I told her 5:30am it is. It so happens that our 5:30 was a 6am :) But I guess that's a good start for starters!









No comments:
Post a Comment